Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F3C female

Ishani Birch

Savannah Super Cat
We're going to be upgrading to a much larger house and building an enclosure come this Fall (September-ish). I'd like to buy an F3 C girl around the same time.

Patti

Admin
Staff member

That's okay, I was thinking it would be easier to get a kitten from a Canadian breeder given all the hoops breeders have to jump through to export out of the states. For some reason I thought you were on the east side of Canada though...

Ishani Birch

Savannah Super Cat

That's okay, I was thinking it would be easier to get a kitten from a Canadian breeder given all the hoops breeders have to jump through to export out of the states. For some reason I thought you were on the east side of Canada though...

Nope! As West as West can be, I've looked into some Canadian breeders, haven't found any with a F3C incoming, or that have some currently, so I thought I'd extend my search.