Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F5 SBT Agato Savannahs Sirius Warrior Princess - Grows Up

admin

Paige
Staff member
My first litter literally grew up on this forum three years ago and this is the first time I will have my own homegrown kitten as a queen...Siri was born on May 20th, 2014, is a Melanistic Savannah Cat and typifies a savannah in every way...

Siri will probably have kittens this spring - an exciting and scary time..for those of you who have known me since I started the forum three years ago, you know what I mean...

So I will use this thread to document Siri's journey from a newborn to mother...hope you enjoy!

060314-mel-girl.jpg mel2.jpg female-mel_web.jpg 060514-mel-girl4.jpg 060514-mel-girl.jpg 062114-siri-2.jpg 072314-siri-3.jpg 080414-siri-2.jpg 080614-siri-mugshot.jpg 082914-siri.jpg SIRI-patrick-2.jpg 112414-siri_web.jpg 122914-siri-2.jpg 121514-SIRI.jpg

DChap

Site Supporter
Siri is so pretty! I can't wait to see her kitties! I remember all you went through and am awed by you. You are a wonderful mom to all your fur babys and obviously put them first and foremost. They are lucky to have you!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Really looking forward to taking this journey with you Paige. Siri is gorgeous and yes, typifies the qualities that I think of when I think "Savannah". Keep the pictures coming!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Della! Yes, you have been here since the beginning... It had been wonderful having you here and watching your new journey as well

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Linda! Siri is a handful but a good girl, just the same... So similar to her mom, yet so different as well... It will be interesting to see how she does as a mom, since Zuri is such a wonderful mother... I will share as we go along

I have two Savannas but I know very little about coloring or such. I have never seen one like this. Absolutely gorgeous. What causes this coloring ? ?