Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

F6 SBT kittens, five weeks old

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
Cute Video melody! I LOVE watching kittens...they just have to make you smile ;)

Thanks, Paige! And they're SO great. It's hard to get anything done around the house, as I constantly turn up "missing" according to my fiance. He can normally find me on my belly on the floor of our nursery with a sleepy pile of kittens between my arms. They yawn and stretch, turning those little spotted bellies up and I can't help but get lost in belly kisses! It's the highlight of my day, I absolutely love them at this age. :)

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
Yes, Deci sure gave me a gamut of great colors with this litter. Two blue spotted, both boys, a female dark gray melanistic and three bold spotted BST's. Much easier for me to tell them apart from her last litter - which was 5 IDENTICAL male BST 's and one blue spotted female. :Geeky:

1c.jpg 6a.jpg 6d.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
I think the kitten you are calling gray melanistic is blue as well...I have never heard of a gray melanistic...they are adorable...

Trish Allearz

Yeah, grey/blue are colors that can be used interchangeably as far as pet colors, but as far as registration goes- she is a blue spotted tabby- not mel at all.

She is adorable though!