Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook SCAMMERS - Exoticfelinefarm Exoticfelinesfarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Yes..especially when they don't want to update any new pics of their kittens....that's a good sign they don't even have that certain kitten..... and when they just have the pics on their facebook site and not on their website seems kind of funny!!

SissySEK

Savannah Child
Idk If this is a legit person or not.. but her price seems way way way too high so I think she is either just top expensive or a scam artist... the thing that made me think scammer was the bad english.. I live in rural ny in upstate.. we have cows and white boys on tractors.. that's it.. lol idk.. please someone see if this is a real breeder or a fake

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-23-12-05-19.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-23-12-05-19.png
    247.9 KB · Views: 28

admin

Paige
Staff member
Her price is not high at all. I don't think she is a scammer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Idk If this is a legit person or not.. but her price seems way way way too high so I think she is either just top expensive or a scam artist... the thing that made me think scammer was the bad english.. I live in rural ny in upstate.. we have cows and white boys on tractors.. that's it.. lol idk.. please someone see if this is a real breeder or a fake
What are kittens....F2's, F3's, F4's, etc? Sounds like good low prices.

admin

Paige
Staff member
My SBTs are much higher, so her price is fine...i don't know her, but will take a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.