Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Facebook

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
My name comes up in my signature, so easily found on FB ...oh wait, I need to update my signature to reflect the addition of my married name! LOL!

Savannah Mama

Site Supporter
I thought I could sign under my Savannah Mama on Facebook, but it won't let me. So I guess I won't sign up. I will just continue with you folks on here. I just don't want all my customers to send me friend request. Sorry and thank you for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
I thought I could sign under my Savannah Mama on Facebook, but it won't let me. So I guess I won't sign up. I will just continue with you folks on here. I just don't want all my customers to send me friend request. Sorry and thank you for the replies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the forum better than Facebook as it is a community here...we all look out for each other and while I do not post as much as I used to, I follow posts very carefully :)