Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Finally home: Pino

jaccaranda

Savannah Kitten
After endless weeks of waiting he is finally home: My little boy Pino - the sweetest kitten ever. Jumped right out of his carrier and crawled up in my lap at the end of the day.

It has been 2 weeks since I got him now and it seems he has already doubled in size. Gonna be a big boy :)

IMG_7817 copy.jpg IMG_7804 copy.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
OMG, what a gorgeous little boy! What generation is he? Your ID sounds familiar - have you been on any of the old Yahoo groups, and do you have any other Savannahs?

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
Handsome little fella for sure! Can't wait to see how he matures. Welcome to becoming a Savannahs servant.It is rewarding and you will love it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Welcome jaccaranda and Pino. You will find your little one will be a source of love, worry, entertainment, and wonder. But you will never regret any of it. :)

jaccaranda

Savannah Kitten
IMG_7992.JPG IMG_8108.JPG Here are a few more pictures! I also have a few questions for the experienced Savannah owners.
1. Pino has had very watery eyes ever since I got him. The vet gave me antibiotics to apply for a week but it didn't help. Has anyone had this problem too? Is it maybe just him and he has those watery eyes? He does not sneeze or anything else.
2. When he gets into his crazy mood, he loves chasing his own tail (which I think is pretty common). However he also seems to fight his own rear feet and I'm worried he will hurt himself kicking his own face! Someone seen the same behavior?