Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fitz Update!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
I haven't been on much lately so here is an update! Fitz is doing GREAT!!! He and Kinsler play together sometimes.. more and more each day! I have caught Charlotte being playful with him as well but she is still mostly Queen Cranky Pants. Which Fitz does tend to push her buttons I can tell and it's adorable! Lol As for Shane and I, we have been settling into the house and getting into a routine with things since I just started another semester of college. This semester they're all online yaay!! I just recently got a new job. I start on September 5th! I will be an Assistant Teacher to 18-24 month olds!! The job is at my (soon to be step-) little sisters school. It's a private daycare/early education school. She is in Kindergarten this year.

This is my morning routine most days.. Notice the Queen watching like a hawk lol

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
all the super gushy adorably sweet sleeping pictures I have are "to large for the server to process" and I upload pics from my phone so idk how to fix that.. dang.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Great to hear that everything is going so well. I suspect Charlotte secretly wants to play with Fitz but her 'attitude' is getting in the way... ;)

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Great to hear that everything is going so well. I suspect Charlotte secretly wants to play with Fitz but her 'attitude' is getting in the way... ;)
I know it is just a matter of time until I come home to them cuddling! Charlotte is a sweetie pie deep down :)

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you guys!! He was loving that piece of sunlight and I took about 40 photos of him and only brought myself to delete a few lol