Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitz vs. Straw!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Fitz doesn't meow all that much which is sad because it's an adorable meow! I caught him destroying a straw in the kitchen and he had some words for me lol

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
He used to meow every time I came home but he doesn't anymore... I'm about to start a full time job though so maybe he will again soon!

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
At first he was probably afraid you were going to leave him for good. SO he was expressing relief. He probably realizes you are NOT gonna leave him for good, so he is less needy. ;)
He will meow at you when he feels the need to interact with you.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Just FYI, my Kilifi seldom meows at me. She will complain when she is running around LIKE A CRAZY CAT, but Seldom meows directly to me. Unless she is telling me to " PUT ME DOWN!"

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Just FYI, my Kilifi seldom meows at me. She will complain when she is running around LIKE A CRAZY CAT, but Seldom meows directly to me. Unless she is telling me to " PUT ME DOWN!"
That's the same with Fitz! He will get in a mood and run asking and look at high places and meow lol