Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fitz went to the vet!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
We named him finally! Fitz :) he went to the vet today for some vaccines. He did NOT like it there... He was a scaredy cat and they had to take him to the back for some things.. Which momma was not happy with. He is healthy and weighs 6.7 lbs! I figured the vet trip would keep him in hiding all night but he's currently entertaining himself next to my side of the bed. I'm so in love with this kitty! I just can't wait to introduce him to the other kitties!

Now pic/video time!!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
This is Fitz's naming day. I hope you throw him a party complete with treats. Especially since you took him to get poked at the vet.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Lol no party.. BUT! He did get a snazzy new litter box with a pee pad pull out tray and nice pellets and lots of toys and some more treats!! (Petsmart was having a sale and Shane went a little nuts) and plenty of playtime!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Poor baby Fitz did NOT look happy at the vet!
I know :/ it was killing me! Then the tech said "we need to take him in back" Shane immediately grabbed my hand because I was about to object. But we figured it happening mostly away from us would keep the blame off of us!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Well there's two reasons.
1) we LOVE to watch Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And one of the characters is "Leo Fitz" but he goes by Fitz. We actually had a conversation months ago about if we got this kitty it would be cool to name him Fitz. We just took awhile to commit lol
2) he's been acting like he's on the fritz, one second doesn't seem shy and is head butting and vocalizing, next he is shy hiding behind my laundry basket. Lol and when he plays he kinda bounces spastically from toy to toy.

:big grin:

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Well there's two reasons.
1) we LOVE to watch Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And one of the characters is "Leo Fitz" but he goes by Fitz. We actually had a conversation months ago about if we got this kitty it would be cool to name him Fitz. We just took awhile to commit lol
2) he's been acting like he's on the fritz, one second doesn't seem shy and is head butting and vocalizing, next he is shy hiding behind my laundry basket. Lol and when he plays he kinda bounces spastically from toy to toy.

:big grin:
:in love: Love it!