Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Flying kitties!!

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
My kitties are LOVING the new carpet!! We should be moving into the house this weekend!!! HAPPY DANCE!! I can't believe it's finally here! Woot! Here's a fun video of Charlotte and Kinsler playing in the living room. I desperately need to buy a Da Bird toy for things like this!!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
It was a blessing in disguise that they spent so much time in the house before it was finished. Gave them a chance to get comfortable and make it their home. And little do they know that their serenity is about to be invaded by a spotted mischievous devil.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
As hard as it's been being away from them these last three months I agree it's a blessing in disguise! They know they have their own room and it's their safe spot. I think they will accept their new brother with open paws!! I can only imagine what trouble the three of them get into.. Lol

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Great video! And look at all those cables coming out of the wall - who needs humans? Those can keep them entertained for hours!! ;)

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Nothing quite like an open area with carpeting (traction!) to bring out the kitty antics.

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Great video! And look at all those cables coming out of the wall - who needs humans? Those can keep them entertained for hours!! ;)
Lol! Don't worry they will all be hidden before the kitties have free reign! They have supervised free reign only still since we aren't there yet!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I figured as much, but boy, those sort of things pop right out at you when thinking about Savannahs being in the house... :roflmao: