Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

For my 500th post . . .

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I would like to put forth a riddle.

If a train leaves San Francisco heading east and travelling at 65mph at the same time a train leaves New York heading west and travelling 75mph, how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds off of a pickle?

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member

If a train leaves San Francisco heading east and travelling at 65mph at the same time a train leaves New York heading west and travelling 75mph, how long will it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds off of a pickle?
Congratulations on your 500th post. And the answer to the riddle is impossible to figure out until you tell us how many seeds are in a pickle.:Geeky:

D

Dantes

It wouldn't. There are no real pickles in San Francisco, you'd have to stay in NY for that.

Incidentally, the same riddle works with bagels.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Size doesn't matter. Little pickles can have lots of seeds, big pickles can have few seeds. You'd know that if you didn't have pickle envy.;)
I'm not talking about the quality of the pickle, just how much kicking will the pickle need. Small pickles only need a slap, whereas the larger ones engage more effort.;)
You'd know that if you ever kicked the seeds off a pickle!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I'm not talking about the quality of the pickle, just how much kicking will the pickle need. Small pickles only need a slap, whereas the larger ones engage more effort.;)
I beg to differ. If the smaller pickle has more seeds, it requires much more skill and energy to excise them. Big pickles cannot hold on to their seeds with the same gusto as their smaller counterparts. I'm thinking that monkey was given a seedless pickle rendering this debate moot.