Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Forum Sponsors and Giveaways

admin

Paige
Staff member
Guys...if we do not get more participation on this forum, we will lose all our sponsors and there will be no more giveaways...

Participation has been way down, likely due to the explosion of FB...but...I cannot keep it all going without more participation...so any ideas are welcome...

This forum software is integrated with FB, so you can login with your FB info and post things to your timeline from here...not sure if people know that...

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Aside from FB, how do we "get more participation on this forum"? What exactly do you mean by "participation"?

admin

Paige
Staff member
Aside from FB, how do we "get more participation on this forum"? What exactly do you mean by "participation"?

Well...Diane was the only person to participate in the giveaway on Sunday...I sent out an email, posted here, posted on FB and...we used to get at least 30 people...we have almost 2800 members...it just is not enough to have one person participate...

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Gotcha - guilty as charged last Sunday. Aside from participating in the giveaways, is there anything else we can do to help? I am a major SCC-addict and want to ensure that this helpful site is around for years to come.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Just general participation on the forum... it's been much less active in the past several month. I used to come home from work and have 20-30 threads to read through every night, nowadays there are maybe 10-11, sometimes even less. People just aren't posting here as much as they used to.

Trishy

Site Supporter
I didn't get an email or see any post or I would have participated. I usually stop by in the morning and evening, so just bad timing for me.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Just general participation on the forum... it's been much less active in the past several month. I used to come home from work and have 20-30 threads to read through every night, nowadays there are maybe 10-11, sometimes even less. People just aren't posting here as much as they used to.

Yah...FB is taking over unfortunately...that being said, this forum is still the best place to come for advice, IMO...the community here is friendly and helpful...BUT...will continue to monitor participation and take it from there...

admin

Paige
Staff member
I didn't get an email or see any post or I would have participated. I usually stop by in the morning and evening, so just bad timing for me.

I may have to update the email list...next giveaway will be two items - a pendant by Fazios and a serval ornament, by Dana Paige Designs...