Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Freeze Dried Food

csimon

Savannah Super Cat
Wanted to share a great small business run in Manitowoc Wisconsin...freeze dried food. Many breeders are now using this product and its very reasonable!

Pure and natural ingredients!

Momentum Carnivore Nutrition
Momentumcn.com

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this site! Looks like they only offer treats though, not full nutritional diets - or am I missing a link?

Rafiki

Site Supporter
The price for duck hearts is about 20% less than what I am currently paying. And they actually have kitty crack - as in the freeze dried chicken breast but in powder form for sprinkling onto food! I will have to check the shipping charge.

csimon

Savannah Super Cat
Hi Patti-- good catch there. They started with actual food but market it as treats. Those chicken hearts and pork tenderloin are Tracy's favorites!

Every fourth order they give free a free package. Order over $250 are free shipping. (might change to $200)

Shipping is usually $12.95 throughout US. (just confirmed with my contact there...we went to high school together, lol!)

Rafiki

Site Supporter
At first thought, $200 is a steep hurdle....but when I think about how often I buy kitty crack and duck hearts for my little piggies, well it may not be so bad!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I also don't see any reference to size/weight or other measure of how much you are getting for the price, which I find somewhat bothersome. I can get 2lbs of chicken hearts here for less than $4.