Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fussie cat super premium

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I've never heard of it before, but looking at the ingredients it looks pretty good! I'm not keen on the tapioca starch but I think they use that to give it the 'pate' consistency.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
I used it years ago with a 20 year old cat that had CKD. It was recommended to me by my vet who said that it was ideal for cats with little appetite. I cannot vouch for its nutritional content but Thimbu sure thought it tasty. It was difficult to find. I think I got it at the same pharmacy that did compounding.

Snakebike

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks. It is not the healthiest but it is definitely on the upper end of healthy, plus all my cats eat it. Chewy has it but unfortunately they only make smaller cans.

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
Did you ever try feline natural? It is one of the best canned. The down side, it’s expensive. It comes in at about $1 per ounce. But there is rarely anything left. There are no r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
Did you ever try feline natural? It is one of the best canned. The down side, it’s expensive. It comes in at about $1 per ounce. But there is rarely anything left. There are no real additives, just mea

Remi's Mommy

Site Supporter
Sorry I hit send by mistake. It’s just meat and organs plus green lipped muscles. All human grade . It’s a product of New Zealand. The down side is it’s out of stock most of the time. So if you try it and like it, keep stocked up.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Fussie Cat super premium canned food
Just took a quick look at their site so apologies if I've missed essential stuff. They have, imo, too much seafood in their food. Tuna is one of the fish containing the highest amounts of mercury so feeding that selection as a regular part of a diet seems risky to me. I couldn't easily find if they use dark meat and organs in the chicken options. And until there is definitive proof that free-roaming cats seek out blueberries, potatoes, et al, Imma gonna say that those are unnecessary fillers used to keep down the cost of production.

Snakebike

Savannah Super Cat
The Fussie Cat Premium has fish in it. The Fussie Cat Super Premium does not. It is not cheap though. I go through 8-12 cans a day with my cats. I wish they made larger cans.