Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuzzy caterpillars!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat

Kovu goes crazy for these things. I've only found them at one pet store in Tacoma, its out of the way, but worth it for him to have this much fun. He doesn't play with anything else like he plays with these.

Attachments

• 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 29

Patti

Admin
Staff member
How cute! What are they actually called, and who makes them? Have you tried searching for them online?

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I tried Googling 'fuzzy caterpillars' too and came up with all sorts of things, except nothing that looked like your toy, which is why I asked for the manufacturer. You'll have to report back next time you purchase some - or maybe you can call the store and ask them?

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Yeah, I tried Googling 'fuzzy caterpillars' too and came up with all sorts of things, except nothing that looked like your toy, which is why I asked for the manufacturer. You'll have to report back next time you purchase some - or maybe you can call the store and ask them?
I'll probably end up calling. :) lol