Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Glacier Point Pet Fountains

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
I just ordered the Glacier Point Perfect fountain and some additional odds and ends. During the process I was talking with Barry on the phone getting advice and having a great conversation. I made sure to tell him that I found him through this site.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I just ordered the Glacier Point Perfect fountain and some additional odds and ends. During the process I was talking with Barry on the phone getting advice and having a great conversation. I made sure to tell him that I found him through this site.
Glad to hear you ordered and enjoyed talking with Barry! You will have to post photos and let us know how you like the fountain!

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Glad to hear you ordered and enjoyed talking with Barry! You will have to post photos and let us know how you like the fountain!
Thanks. Once I have everything set up and can entice my cats to make use of it I will try to get some shots and post them.

Needless to say I am anxious for my Savannahs to arrive and to eventually get them integrated into the household. I have no doubt they'l love the fountain.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Wow, talk about great service. I just received notice that Barry refunded all of the shipping cost and has already contacted UPS to ship the order. :)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Received my Perfect Fointain when I returned home a few minutes ago. I am about to go to sleep so it will be set up either tomorrow night or Wednesday evening. As soon it is up and running and I see how my cats react to I will post it here.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Received my Perfect Fointain when I returned home a few minutes ago. I am about to go to sleep so it will be set up either tomorrow night or Wednesday evening. As soon it is up and running and I see how my cats react to I will post it here.
Sounds great - look forward to your post!