Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Go Cat Wheel

Trishy

Site Supporter
I just ordered the Go Cat Wheel. My kids love to full out run but I don't have enough open space for it, they keep crashing into walls and furniture. When I use the teaser toys or stringed mice I have to set up crash landings for them with pillows and packing paper. I am hoping this will be something fun for them.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I just ordered the Go Cat Wheel. My kids love to full out run but I don't have enough open space for it, they keep crashing into walls and furniture. When I use the teaser toys or stringed mice I have to set up crash landings for them with pillows and packing paper. I am hoping this will be something fun for them.
Awesome Trishy! Did you let them know you found out from here?

Trishy

Site Supporter
I used the link that DumaLove posted for the discount so I was hoping that they would know from that. If not I can send them an email :)

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
I used the link that DumaLove posted for the discount so I was hoping that they would know from that. If not I can send them an email :)
That should be all you need to do. You can compare the price to the normal price to find out. I think the discount was about $25.

Trishy

Site Supporter
I got the white and it listed with the discount for 400 but when I paid it went down to 395. It didn't say why and shipping was free.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
I got the white and it listed with the discount for 400 but when I paid it went down to 395. It didn't say why and shipping was free.
That's the member price so you got the correct deal. I'm still contemplating ordering. I'm not sure mine would actually use it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I don't think they gave us a discount, so if you would email them, that would be great! I will also ask them for a discount...