Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Got a question about a breeder.

Sean

Site Supporter
Not sure on where to place this.
LuxurySavannahs
What are your thoughts on them?
For some reason I am not getting email alerts
right now so might take a bet for me to reply.

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
Not sure on where to place this.
LuxurySavannahs
What are your thoughts on them?
For some reason I am not getting email alerts
right now so might take a bet for me to reply.
There is a Scammer with that name. And two breeders with Same/Similar name. Do you have a link for the one you’re referring to?

Sean

Site Supporter
There is a Scammer with that name. And two breeders with Same/Similar name. Do you have a link for the one you’re referring to?
Yes I have a link but did not want to give them any help. There is something odd about them and that is why I was asking.

Do not buy from them - that is all I can say at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sort of what I was thinking. I would go to Lisa before anyone else at this point.