Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Amsterdam

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Hello all you savannah cat devotees. Just checking in for the fun of it. We've walked the length and breadth of the city at least a dozen times, visited too many museums account, took a canal cruise and visited the close by city of Haarlem. Tomorrow it's off to Bruges Belgium. Hope y'all are having a good time without me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

admin

Paige
Staff member
Hello all you savannah cat devotees. Just checking in for the fun of it. We've walked the length and breadth of the city at least a dozen times, visited too many museums account, took a canal cruise and visited the close by city of Haarlem. Tomorrow it's off to Bruges Belgium. Hope y'all are having a good time without me.

Hey, hope you are having fun! Thanks for checking in...wish I was there ;)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
OMG Who knew you could have a foodgasm over french fries?! RD & JP there's a place here in Bruges that serves 400 kinds of beer. Need I say more?

Tomorrow I plan to eat my weight in chocolate at Dumon's and then continue working my way through 400 types of beer. I think that covers all the important food groups. LOL.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Well.. er , I have a medical issue with most beers, but that chocolate sounds real interesting. (And it's a lot closer to Scotland..);)