Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

greetings

tracy7d

Savannah Child
I'm new here and proud to be owned by a F8b savannah, a bengal, a snowshoe, and a huge white dsh. I've had cats my whole life, but these guys are different. Lol

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome! Enjoy the forums. There is a lot of information to be found. And, yeah, they are seriously different!:)

tracy7d

Savannah Child
I'm new here and proud to be owned by a F8b savannah, a bengal, a snowshoe, and a huge white dsh. I've had cats my whole life, but these guys are different. Lol
When got the bengal, he has managed to make the others lose their manners, he's a menace yet lol.

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Tracy, I have 4 kitties also, A Himalayan, A F3 male savannah and 2 DSH's.....getting a F1 savannah down the road!:) Never have enough cats...always room for one more!!;)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Just click on the 'Upload a File' button at the bottom of your message box, select your pic, and post reply. Best to insert it as a thumbnail, we can still click on the pic and see the full sized version.