Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Gui wants to stay in the tree

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, little stinker! But can you blame him? I used to love sitting up high in a tree and surveying my surroundings for hours at a time when I was a youngster...

cbain

Site Supporter
Our F2 will door dart sometimes if he see's your hands are full and usually up the biggest tree closest to the door and go 15 to 20 up and sit on a limb and look around and watch us , it takes about 20 to 30 minutes of bribes and treats to get him down. DSCN0748.JPG DSCN0901.JPG

cbain

Site Supporter
And I'm sure it happens at the most opertune time. Every time...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Picture on the left was when my wife was leaving for work, she ran back in the house and got me , but the crows spotted him and gave him the hawk treatment ,they left when I got there ,Casey's first time in a tree. Picture 2 was when I was going to drain and clean their pond , I had both hands full ,hose,buckets, brushes ice tea when Casey gave be the bums rush when I opened the door, they are sneaky but well worth it !!!
DSCN1029.JPG

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Loving the lazy paw-fist bump!
Or maybe Cody is telling him all about what the silly faces the humans were doing when Casey went up the tree and they are high-fiving?

cbain

Site Supporter
Loving the lazy paw-fist bump!
Or maybe Cody is telling him all about what the silly faces the humans were doing when Casey went up the tree and they are high-fiving?
They are at rest for the moment , this is what is usually going on outside , Cody is about 10 LBS lighter but holds his own in play with Casey but at the food bowl Casey wins.
Last week I talked to the contractor who built our enclosure about enlarging it to enclose our rear deck so we can sit in comfort with our Savannah's as some people have already done with their catio's and enclosures. DSCN1077.JPG DSCN0608.JPG DSCN0609 (2).JPG DSCN0862.JPG