Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
us-flag.jpg

I thank all of the people serving or have served in the military for keeping our country safe and free. I would also like to thank all of the supporting families who have a family member that is or have served and or lost someone in the military...

If I were not for the military person I would not be able to freely send this message out. I thank each and every one of you for all the freedoms that you and your fellow soldiers have given us... I salute you all and give you the greatest thanks.

To everyone else.. If you see a member of the military not only today but any day, I challenge you to Thank Them for their service.

size0-army.mil-56011-2009-11-13-091110.jpg;wa2bc6ce8b5cc7d92d.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I would especially like to thank Paige and anyone else on this forum who is, or has, served our country so that we may live in freedom - this country would not be the same without you!!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Yes. Thank you Paige and all the others who have served. We owe so much of what we take for granted to people like you.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Patti and Rafiki and anyone in the world who has served our country and/or given up their lives serving so we could have the freedom we do...

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Da Nang RVN 1971. It was a time I would not want to have missed, but also it was a time I would not want to repeat.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Thanks Patti and Rafiki and anyone in the world who has served our country and/or given up their lives serving so we could have the freedom we do...
Correction: I did not serve. I am merely one who is very thankful for those who sacrificed so much for the rest of us. And let me add Cary to the list of folks I owe so much to........

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
Well thank you all. BUT the real serving is to the little 4 legged fur babies. And I'm not sure what is more of a big deal. Surviving Viet Nam or surviving walking in the cat's room. LOL
Love you all. :)