Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hara Rose is home!

Britt Gobble

Savannah Teenager
The last couple of days have been crazy, but my beautiful girl from Trish arrived safely and has stolen my heart (and most of my toys...). The night she arrived, I was in tears of love. I went to tuck her in and I gave her snuggles and head butts and sat her down next to her bed. The bed sits on a desk with different compartments that I stick stuff in for the kitties to pull out and play with and it is about waist high. She sat down and gave me some chirpy sounds. I saw her crouch, but was so curious about where she was going, I decided to hold still (figuring she was going to try perching on my shoulder). She jumped as far as she could, hooking her back feet in my waistband and put a paw on either side of my face and pulled me toward her gently with her caws/paws. Then she leaned up and licked my face three times and looked in my eyes and meowed while purring as loud as she could. As a breeder all my kittens bond to their owners and they each are in the perfect home, but I have had the blessing of seeing a few truly connect in front of me...the "meant to be" ones that bring tears to your eyes...I finally got my turn.

Here is a link to some photos of the first night she arrived and then two little play sessions in the studio :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bgobblephotos/?details=1

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome home, Hara Rose! I, too, believe this was meant to be, and your beautiful and lovingly posed shots of your brand new Savannah girl convey that feeling as well.

I'm so glad we will get to see Rose grow up on the forum, too! There was something about her that tugged at my heart when Trish would post her pics...:) I am so happy she is with you!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Congrats! What an incredible instant attraction. She's gorgeous! And into jewelry already huh? Hmm, she may have expensive tastes.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
I knew she was in you and you in her. I could see it in her eyes. I hope my bond with Regie will be as strong.. <3 Congratulations Savannah slave :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I saw her crouch, but was so curious about where she was going, I decided to hold still (figuring she was going to try perching on my shoulder). She jumped as far as she could, hooking her back feet in my waistband and put a paw on either side of my face and pulled me toward her gently with her caws/paws. Then she leaned up and licked my face three times and looked in my eyes and meowed while purring as loud as she could….I have had the blessing of seeing a few truly connect in front of me...the "meant to be" ones that bring tears to your eyes...I finally got my turn.

Awwww, what a sweet homecoming story; made me teary-eyed. The studio pictures are gorgeous. Congratulations on finding your heart-kitty. It's a soul searing, humbling relationship that will bring you joy and peace.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Awww, my heart melted as I read your story - it sounds like a match made in heaven :in love::in love::in love:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Aww...thanks for posting Britt! It is so awesome that you finally had your connection...it is wonderful when that happens ;-)