Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone purchsed from or heard anything about this breeder?

feedtheflame

Savannah Super Cat
kind of a messy looking site, but otherwise I wouldnt know at all. Maybe meet the breeder? and ask for references to see how legit they are?

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
That breeder is on patrick kelley's savannahcat.com so its at least out there. I'm not saying one should trust his list outright, research should still be done, but it's a good list to go from.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Deanna has been around for a few years now but I don't really know much about her cattery or cats.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Same here. I know her name, she has been around for some years. I am not sure I know anyone that has her cats to comment on her operation though...

T

The Kasbah

Deanna has been around for some time, and seems nice enough, but I don't personally know anyone who has cats from her so cannot comment with any firsthand knowledge. Perhaps folks who have purchased from here will speak up given a bit of time?

Krisbaker

Savannah Kitten
I went to her operation and her cats seemed great, and she was very friendly. I however opted for an F3c female from pure savannah instead of the F5 I was looking at from her. However, when I ordered my cats papers I went 3 generations back and some of her cats made the foundation of my baby girl. My Zuri is a sweet angel and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her! I hope that helps in making a decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vickielynn87

Savannah Super Cat
I was actually in contact with her a couple weeks ago. She just emailed me and said that she think her queen is pregnant and will have f4 kittens in the future. Very nice lady but I ended up putting a deposit down for an f3c from Colorado Savannahs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk