Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Shaun Roach

Savannah Super Cat
Hello there just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Shaun Roach I live in Ontario Canada and am a first time Savannah Cat owner. I recently got two F3C male savannah kittens and love them. I have been reading many posts on this forum and see how helpful everyone is answering questions and I am very happy to be part of the Savannah comunnity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shaun Roach

Savannah Super Cat
I would love to post some photo's of my kittens just not sure how? It is asking me to create an account but I think I have one already? I am dazed and confused lol

Shaun Roach

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome to the forum Shaun, your boys are gorgeous!!!

Thanks Patti, they are very fun and lovable. Doing the dishes has now become an adventure. Magnus jumps up on the counter as soon as he hears the tap running and swats at the dishes in the sink fun of soap and water hahahaha

Shaun Roach

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome to the forum Shaun. You have some adorable little monsters there! So cute and innocent looking!

Thanks yes innocent looking until they wake up and its non stop action hahahaha I'm glad me and my girlfriend got two cats they were litter mates and help keep each other busy and out of trouble lol