Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello from England

ybesty

Savannah Adult
Screenshot_2015-04-04-14-39-37.png Hi there, just thought I would say hello, I've just put a deposit down on a beautiful little F2 boy, and now the long wait, (June the 21st) love the forum, there so much information here, this is him at 1 week old

admin

Paige
Staff member
Welcome! He is adorable! The wait seems like a long time, but it goes kind of quickly and the wait is well worth it :)

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, and congratulations!

Your new boy will be home before you know it, though the time will seem long until then :)

I'm looking forward to pics when he arrives...do you have a name chosen yet?

ybesty

Savannah Adult
Thanks for the lovely comments, his name is Elvis, I'm really looking foward to having a savannah, I've had bengals for the past 13 years