Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Help Identifying What these Cats Breed might be??

Cindy Lowther

Savannah Super Cat
There is someone in my area that seems to be strongly confused about what her cats are. She contacted me and wanted to know if I would be interested in an "Asian Leopard"??? This got my curious so had her send a pic, it was spotted kitten one of 2 out of a litter of kittens the others being black and white, she says well two of them are full blooded asian leopard...lol. I corrected her and sent her a photo of an asian leopard and advised maybe they had some in their bloodline but she didnt' have an asian leopard. But possibly a Bengal mix. Well now she is claiming that they are Savannahs and that both the parents are F1s ;) Really? Cause the male would be sterile. Anyway, now she is posting pics on her FB claiming they are High generation Savannahs. I don't know if she just wishes them to be and thinks if she says is enough POOF they will be. But from the pics I have seen, not screaming Savannah to me but possibly a Bengal mixed with tabby. sydney.jpg View attachment 10014 View attachment 10013 I just wanted a professional opinion cause she is getting on my nerves..hahahaa. Some of you pros out there tell me what you think...This is the photo of the Mother of the kitten and father along with a kitten pic too.

Well either she was fooled or she's trying to scam others. Either way the kitten appears to be either a later gen SV or mix of some kind.

Cindy Lowther

Savannah Super Cat
I know I was polite to her but she was all over the place with what she is claiming them to be! I corrected her in her post when someone else was inquiring...I am not sure if she was misinformed or the one that is just delusional..lol. Thanks for responding ;)