Savannah Super Cat
Hello everyone, my name is Ejikay Jamelle Wachuku. I go by Jamelle because it is easier to pronounce. Ejikay means take it easy and wachuku means God's son. I am writing under my ex-girlfriend Stephanie's account or you might just know her as Tigitodwitz. Together we had 3 Savannahs Isabis Mosi and Brooklyn. When we broke up she got Isabis and Brooklyn and I got Mosi all three of them are F2 Savannahs. I need help and advise on what to do about my cat Mosi. Mosi was raised with the other 2 Savannas and 2 other domestic short hairs so he was always around cats. Up until about 3 months ago when we split up. Mosi was relocated to a new place that now has 3 dogs. He can no longer run around the house before like he could and everything is sectioned off so the dogs do not get into rooms that he can. With the move and adjustment Mosi had stop wanting to eat his dry food "Life's Abundance" So I started just giving him his meat which consisted of organic chicken, rabbit meat, and fish. That is all he ate for the last 2 weeks of August and first week of September. I noticed he was not having solid stools and thought it was just due to the new environment. Towards the end of September he threw up frequently and it crystallized almost as if it was a yellow gold color mixed with red. The entire month of October Mosi has only eaten rabbit meat. Now last night I fed him and about an hour later I noticed her looked like he was walking funny. He would get up then fall like an infant trying to learn to walk. After he falls his body goes numb and he is like paralyzed. Once that phase is over he looks stunned and shocked wondering where he is. I took him to the emergency vet last night. They did not give me any information that was useful. They did blood work on him and I was told everything looked fine. They said he was dehydrated and other than that that he was animic. What they want to do now is hold him for 3 days to do more tests and run a "Barium Administration" and "Barium Liquid EZ PER CC" I was told it was basically a running of dye through him to see where it goes. All this sounds cool and all but I don't have the type of money they are asking. For what they did last night will cost me 500 which is ran blood work test. Now this next part they want will cost an additional 700 so we are talking 1300 total and at this point the Dr. is telling me at that time he will be able to give me a better Idea of what to do. I don't have any kids this is my baby and I feel alone sad and like this is my fault. I thought his bond was with me and that he would be ok. If at any time I would have know or thought he would get sick or be in withdraw from the others if that is even possible. Can anyone give me some advise or direct me in the direction to get some help please. Has anyone ever seen these symptoms. It is like he is having seizers. No pooping just lil drops I don't have the 1300 to give them and I am going to have to pay minimum of 500 to get him back and get him the 24hr treatment. I don't want to sign him over to the clinic because I cant pay that full amount and he I don't know if this is something I could take care of my self or if separating them really broke his heart. All I know is my baby boy is not doing any good and I am afraid he is going to die from a broken heart. All Help and advise is welcomed. I am sorry for the long post.