Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

NEW FORUM DESIGN

admin

Paige
Staff member
Paige or Patti, Do you know if this service is part of the forum >>> threadloom.news ?
I am seeing it as being blocked and it's not one I did. Something to do with how SpamTitan
works it seems

No it is not, Sean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

admin

Paige
Staff member
Now I wish I’d mentioned it sooner, lol, it was like that after the data loss. If we can’t get it back, may we pretty please start a new one?
(fingers crossed for the original)

Feel free to start a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean

Site Supporter
Very strange I did not get any notifacation for this new pot even after switching the email I am using.
I know that this address does not use any filtering at all. So it has to be in my setup.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I've never heard of threadloom.news and don't think it has anything to do with this forum.

Sean

Site Supporter
From what I found it looks like they handle some Forum email or ad services.

But I am still not getting any email updates at all. I even went as far as to switch
to my other email account. Still nothing at all. Can you look at the settings and
see if I have something screwed up?

Thanks

Patti

Admin
Staff member
We don't get email notifications of postings on this forum. As far as I know, that is not an option.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I wonder if there have been more people who are unable to log in, for whatever weird reason, it’s been so quiet around here since March...