Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Help urgent - Abbas eat pepper strong!

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
hi everyone,

All the vet are closed today, and my girlfriend didn't see it and give a can of tuna with pepper and garlic...to my cat.

A can of 85g

Abbas looks well, does I need to go to vet with him or i wait and look ? He ate this 8h ago...

Xenaph

Savannah Super Cat
It is a small can (85g) instead of a regular one (170g)

What I need to check ? He ate it 8h ago, do I will see any symptĂ´m or it can be appear later this night or few days ? He looks good like day other day.

admin

Paige
Staff member
A single can of tuna and garlic is not going to hurt Abba! I wouldn't worry unless you see her is acting sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk