Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Help with Mac

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Atticus walked across my laptop and now the desktop is a mess. Colors have changed. Photos in all folders look like they're negatives or translucent. This site has weird look. All icons have changed to glowing weird colors. I've looked at preferences, settings, color sync (whatever that is) and can't figure out how to change things back. Any ideas?

D

Dantes

Atticus walked across my laptop and now the desktop is a mess. Colors have changed. Photos in all folders look like they're negatives or translucent. This site has weird look. All icons have changed to glowing weird colors. I've looked at preferences, settings, color sync (whatever that is) and can't figure out how to change things back. Any ideas?
I'm not really a mac person but do you have a system backup that you can restore from?

Or something like this: https://discussions.apple.com/message/18105536

NikkiA

Site Supporter
I use a Mac. What is the operating system you are running?
My boys have done all sorts of shenannigans with my mac, if you can send me a a screen shot I'll take a look and see if I can help you figure it out.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Thanks guys. I went onto the apple discussion site and found the answer. Seems there are a lot of kittens out there who wreak havoc on keyboards.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

LOL.. That will teach you to give false actuation's against Atticus...