Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hi from Orlando

ChrisK2793

Savannah Adult
Hi, my name is Chris, I'm from Orlando, Florida. My spouse, our 5 1/2 year old son, and I are adopting an F5 SBT male Savannah from Wild Tafari. He's 3 weeks old right now and will be coming home in early August when he's 16 weeks old. I've been reading a lot about Savannah's but we've never actually seen one in person before. Our last cats were a Maine Coon and 2 regular domestics. So far, our son wants to name our Savannah Zeus. I attached some pics of him below that were taken last week at 2 weeks old.

Attachments

Last edited:

SV Dad

Site Supporter
taking the plunge with 2
Congratulations! Both look like great cats.
Keep reading these forums. Lots of very helpful information.
I would be remiss not telling you, be ready for an active kitty! Especially kittens.
You will be coming back and saying, "Holy cow! You folks weren't kidding!"
And the personality will quickly win you over.
Those of us with multiple savannahs will tell you the activity - energy level - persistence, is not equal to N, but to N squared, where N= number of savannhs.:)... Yeah, it's like that!:roflmao: