Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Wishes

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
Wishing all of you at Savannah Cat Chat a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, blessed New Year! :):paw:

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
I hope you all know that this includes everyone! :big grin: I reread my post and I guess it kind of sounded like I only meant those who were managing the board. :oops: Anyway, Happy Holidays to all! :toasting:

admin

Paige
Staff member
I hope you all know that this includes everyone! :big grin: I reread my post and I guess it kind of sounded like I only meant those who were managing the board. :oops: Anyway, Happy Holidays to all! :toasting:

Happy Holidays Michelle and everyone else!!! And no, Michelle, it sounded like you meant everyone ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Patti - finally was bale to find time to make a card ;) Happy Holidays to you, Travis and the kitties!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Merry Christmas and good holiday wishes for all!

Pic is an early Christmas present I couldn't wait to open...I never said my cats aren't spoiled :)

DSC_0958.jpg