Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How Does Elsa Make those Faces...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
face.jpg
I am not sure how she does it... But every time I pull out the camera and start pointing towards her, she either makes a face, or runs to the camera... this time she was relaxing in my computer chair, not wanting to give it up and just made a face...​

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if she thinks you and the camera are the same entity since you've been pointing it at her literally since she popped out of the carrier. This pic reminds me of those kids who always make a weird face for their school pictures or when their parents attempt to get a family portrait.:big grin:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
I wonder if she thinks you and the camera are the same entity since you've been pointing it at her literally since she popped out of the carrier. This pic reminds me of those kids who always make a weird face for their school pictures or when their parents attempt to get a family portrait.:big grin:
Good point.. I do not know... I do not know how many pictures I have taken of her, not to mention all the video... I have not shared 10% of it, if you can believe that. And actually, note her arrival at the airport.. She had a camera before leaving there, and I would venture to say one of very few Savannahs that has a camera mount on their carrier...

She certainly is not Camera Shy... That makes me think of an experiment... When she gets to me my mom or friend, going to get them to point the camera towards them and see if she goes to them...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
LOL, she can make the funniest faces! Can't wait to hear what happens when someone else points the camera at her!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
She'll start posing for you soon. Nimbus will walk by me and stop to pose in front of me, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk