Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How I'm sleeping these days

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
This pretty much sums it up :) all 11 pounds of Zahara winning. I am starting to hope she won't be a 20 lb cat :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 61

SlugMaster

Site Supporter
This pretty much sums it up :) all 11 pounds of Zahara winning. I am starting to hope she won't be a 20 lb cat :)

Yes you are right. I had my 18 lb cat sleeping on my legs and the temperature was in the high 70 inside the house. Kitten was happy, I was not:(

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
LOL, I love it - so typical! She is beautiful, btw :in love:

Thanks Patti :) this is her go to move or curling up into a ball and nesting between my shoulder and neck. I am shocked at how small she can make herself to squeeze in a cuddle :)

ZahrasHuman

Savannah Super Cat
Yes you are right. I had my 18 lb cat sleeping on my legs and the temperature was in the high 70 inside the house. Kitten was happy, I was not:(
Yeah it was great in this chicago winter but I am expecting it to be far less pleasant in the coming summer :)

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It is really tough, I often have two cats on my lap when I'm on my computer (and these are not small cats), it is never easy in the summer...

sacred

Savannah Super Cat
Here is a small sample of life with Zahra courtesy of a selfie by ZahrasHuman:

Hopefully the video helps to show why we can't stop raving about her amazing personality.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
It is plain to see by the video that you two don't like each other at all. NOT! It warms my heart to see that kind of love between a cat and her person. So very sweet. :)