Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How Time Flies... Elsa is now 5 months old....

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Just looking back at her over the last week and comparing to her when she just arrived 3 months ago it is hard to believe that she is the same kitten... She has grown, and becoming quite a lady and trouble maker. I have not posted much about her lately here, but every day I have been adding stuff to her website...

April the 30th... Elsa-1.JPG She made it to the top of the refridgerator...

May the 1st... ELSA-01.JPG jumped in into a trash can and of course ELSA-03.JPG had trouble getting out, but with her level of determination... ELSA-04.JPG she did finally succeed...
On May 2nd she spent time Elsa-2.JPG watching her bird feeder as more birds have begun to arrive,
and that evening... Elsa-5.JPG she decided to drink my tea... I have no clue why, but she loves ICED TEA... Glad it is decaffeinated, I do not need a caffeine filled savannah.
And of course today Elsa-1.JPG she figured out how to take the lid off of Jakes Elsa-2.JPG Dog Food... I am not sure what to do about this, as hers is measured amount, and she will not give up.. Elsa-3.JPG Most of the time she is successful in her ventures...
We finally saw some visitors Elsa-4.JPG to her bird feeder and she is really Elsa-5.JPG really enjoying it... She started Bird Watching up at Grandma's a couple weeks ago, so for Easter she got her Very Own Bird feeder and she loves it.

Carykd7kau

Reincarnated cat Moderator
She is a big girl for 5 months. And a beautiful one too. Sounds like she is gonna be more trouble as she gets bigger. You lucky so and so.. I want a Savannah pile. ( of kitties..not poop ) 2's company 3s more. 5s a family. And so on and so on.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
She is a big girl for 5 months. And a beautiful one too. Sounds like she is gonna be more trouble as she gets bigger. You lucky so and so.. I want a Savannah pile. ( of kitties..not poop ) 2's company 3s more. 5s a family. And so on and so on.

It is just myself, Elsa, and Jake... Jake is a 13 year old Cocker/Boxer Mix and Elsa and Jake are best friends. I am happy to have both of these 2, and 1 of each is plenty for me... When the sad day that one has to go I am not sure what I will do then.... It brings tears just thinking about it.

ELSA-3.JPG Elsa-6.JPG

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
JC, Elsa isn't spayed yet correct? You were waiting for her to recover from her medical crisis I think. It's getting close to spay time.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
JC, Elsa isn't spayed yet correct? You were waiting for her to recover from her medical crisis I think. It's getting close to spay time.

You are correct.. Vet wanted to wait til 6 months. She is scheduled for Early June. Last week of May the vet is going to evaluate her to make sure everything is a go seeing past issues. He will then determine to do it in June or push it off further. I am no doctor and not going to claim to be, but she seems to have left that 100% behind her, and not much slows her down...

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member

Also at that time I am going to have them to put in the ID Chip and probably a nail trim... As much as she has been through with needles, I would rather than do it while she is under for the operation... That way she hopefully won't realize the larger needle.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
This is the one thing that continually amazes me about animals. They absorb it and get over it and get on with their lives. Wish I could do that.

Geez.. She acted 100% over it within a week... She is not letting anything get in her way... If she could feel any better, I not sure I could handle it. If she is covering something up, she is doing a good job of it.