Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How Time Flies.... Elsa's 4th Birthday Today

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
It is amazing how time flies... Today Elsa turns 4 years old and seems like it was only yesterday! Looking back there is so much sadness, but at the same time, there is even more happiness and Elsa is doing great!

2017-08-31 19.21.38.jpg
Waiting for dinner... She always waits for her food and lets me know she wants dinner by patiently waiting me... Never gets vocal about food

2017-09-11 12.20.12.jpg

Loves to travel, Cars do not bother her at all... She loves the adventure

2017-09-27 16.50.47.jpg
And many times just sits back and watches me...

2017-10-20 18.48.18.jpg

Makes a Great Mantle Piece... Sometimes she is so still you can look at her and not see her! Even though that is hard to believe. I do not keep anything up there as she has claimed this shelf.

2017-11-24 20.08.39.jpg
No clue why she chose to get in my Recycle Trash can, she just decided to sit there a while...

2017-11-12 13.25.16.jpg 2017-11-19 22.35.13.jpg

Any time I go to bed to sleep or nap time, she is sure to follow.... If I am in the house, she is somewhere in sight... even though sometimes you may not see her.

Looking back I am glad I made the decisions that I did and they were easy ones to make... Glad I did not listen to the Doctors... Elsa is doing great now days...​

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Happy Birthday Aunt Elsa! ----Mayhem

Happy Birthday Grand Aunt Elsa ---- R2 and Arya

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Even though I was not home (had to work) Elsa had a good day... She had her favorite dinner (Turkey of course) and then she opened her gift (A new Cat Tree)... This was not quite what I had thought it to be, but she seems to be having a good time with it.

Elsa_Birthday4-01.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-02.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-03.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-04.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-06.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-07.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-08.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-09.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-10.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-11.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-14.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-15.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-16.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-17.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-18.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-19.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-20.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-12.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-21.JPG Elsa_Birthday4-22.JPG

Val

Site Supporter
Aww. Happy Birthday beautiful baby Elsa. Elsa is your world and she knows it.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Happy, happy birthday, precious Elsa! I can't believe you are four years old already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk