Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How to change profile pic upload videos

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
now that I have my lil Loki boy I wanted to post a picture as my profile. everytime I try to do it this app crashes. also how do I upload videos from my iPhone?

"Those who wander aren't always lost"

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I see you changed your avatar...as for videos you have to upload them to YouTube and post the URL

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Oh yay I didn't think it worked! Sweet. ok I guess I'll hafta get crackin on that then. I know the 1 video requirement is due lol

Kristin

Animal Communicator
I've been dying to see a video of Loki! It looks like you are the perfect pair. I miss the snuggle days...:rolleyes:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
now that I have my lil Loki boy I wanted to post a picture as my profile. everytime I try to do it this app crashes. also how do I upload videos from my iPhone?

YouTube or Vimeo are the 2 best... I like YouTube personally... Once you sign up for a count you will be limited to I believe 15 minutes per video, but normally that is not a problem... I do not know if it has to do with how long you have had your account, number of views, or number of video's posted, but eventually you will go to 30 minutes. right now, I can do up to 60 minutes, but geez.. most of mine are less than 10 minutes, usually 2 to 4 minutes with my longest one being a little over 17 minutes and that is a long time to keep a YouTube Audience attention.

If you do not have a youtube account and need some assistance, let me know. It is easy to do, and free. If you have a GOOGLE or GMAIL account it is even easier.

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
I have a YouTube account I've just been soo busy haven't had a chance to upload any videos. Btw little guy got his nails trimmed for the first time today. The breeder said she's never been able to get him still to do it. Did some reiki and it was even easier than the bunnies. He was such a trooper. Also he went with me to the pet store today and picked out some more toys. And I got some wet food for him to try as a treat and some other treats cat jerky and such. Natures balance chicken with chicken liver and heart. He picked it out himself and pigged right out when we got home. And no carrageenan in it. grain free of course

Bekki

Savannah Super Cat
Ill keep you guys posted when I finally get a chance to load some videos ill be sure to blow up your feed ;)