Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

How to stop raw chicken legs being taken all over the house...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Apr19-13-drumstick-lasso.jpg
Just thought I'd post a picture of how we stop the kitties taking their "prey" about the house... not only is it messy when they do drag bits of raw meat all over the place, but the beagle thinks anything that hits the ground is his and he doesn't need the calories (and doesn't tolerate raw meat but still eats and pukes it...ewww!).

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Not that I know of...

it was funny at the hardware as the guy was cutting the chain questioned my first choice saying it was very thin and weak...so I explained what I wanted it for, and he was adamant that I needed the stronger chain as his cats would snap the other one... so cool, I got the cat guy in the hardware :) Had to then listen to his funny kitty stories for a bit...

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Just when I thought I'd seen everything.... That is quite creative Brigitte.
I had this in our old kitchen too, used to make people laugh to see pieces of meat tethered to the wall... but since our kitchen remodel I hadn't gotten to it and it was bugging me. Feeling happy with myself for finally getting it done!

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
I'm guilty of "body parts" throughout the house, when you get that nasty decay smell when your sleeping because something wound up in the bedroom under the bed, its not pleasant.... Or a guest sleeps on the futon and mentions a funky smelL... OPPSS.. *Disclaimer, I do clean thought everyday I swear! Hahah.......

I have seriously thought about doing this versus not feedin the neck bones when doing food... I might actually try it, we use to do this with lighters