Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I hope no one has ever had this issue with your Savannah!

Hippy

Site Supporter
Not a chance you would ever.. Did I say ever
See a fly, mouse, chipmunk, squirrel, bird etc anywares in sight or smelling distance breathing!

Lol

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
LOL... Elsa is Pretty Brutal with them... She does not want to kill them.... She treats them as antonymous toys that just quick working after a couple of hours... She does not really kill them per say... they usually just die from Exhaustion (Or a Heart Attack)... She believes in the Catch and Release system... She Catches them... Carries them for a minute or 2, lets them go and Game on! The word must have gotten out to the Mouse Community, because I rescued one and released him (while he was able to still run) and have not seen not 1 since! LOL

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Misty mouses to the tune of a different drummer.
My SVs would kill a mouse if they ever had the chance but they wouldn't eat it. They stopped eating mice and rats a long time ago. I know not why. It is embarrassing to confess that my cats eschew the main prey of their brethren.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Witchy, Elsa is much the same, she will not eat them, and she has never killed one per say.... She just relentlessly chases them until they fall over dead... after that, she continues to play with them just like her toy mice until I throw it out...

Vito

Site Supporter
Not a chance here either, all the Savannahs in this house are on high alert just now of an evening /night, spider breeding season and their having a field day hunting them :)