Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

Sean

Site Supporter
Patti,

What is the going rate for F2 and F5 papered males as ped and not for breeding?

I have been looking and might of found something. The next thing for me to do is
find out the breeders standing. Once I have the name of the breeder I willpost that
to see if anyone knows anything about them. I was also thinking about asking Lisa if
she would go with me to look. She is not longer doing any breeding sense Max passed away.

Lesley Mc

Site Supporter
I'm not sure if this info is of any help coming from UK, but F2 males range between £3500 and £6000 and F5 males anything between £1500 and £2000 +
Not sure what that equates to in dollars.
We're starting to get the bug for another Savannah too:unsure:

Sean

Site Supporter
Don't you just hate it when you look for the link to this thread to post something
and by the time you get to the last page all ready to post the idea goes POOF.

Then your stuck here thinking "What was I thinking about?"

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Don't you just hate it when you look for the link to this thread to post something
and by the time you get to the last page all ready to post the idea goes POOF.

Then your stuck here thinking "What was I thinking about?"
Been there, Done that on more than one occassion!

Sean

Site Supporter
BIG NEWS
Saturday I will be stoping over at Lisa's place to look at an F5 boy kitty. He is about 12 weeks.
There is one other I might look at that is a little gray and white Tabby marked girl that is about
7~8 weeks old. She is we think an F7. Seems her mom cat got out for a late night date and returned
home with some buns in the oven.

If I thought there was any way I could swing it I would get both. But quarantine for tow cats at my place
is not something I can really do with Bella and Xander here. One thing about Lisa is I have good history
with her and the cats she has.

The boy is melanistic coloring.

I will post photos as soon as I get to see him.