Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say... A random comments thread

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Bloody hell it's hot here, 104 today climbing to 110 on Tuesday. It's so hot the cats don't even want to go out to the pool. They've oozed into spotted puddles on the floor even with air conditioning. We're all grumpy from the heat.

Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 8.04.04 PM.png

Sean

Site Supporter
Started new job and first day when I got home after 10 hours Xander was so pissed off at me I could not pet him for an hour.
Much better today and not quite as long.

Sean

Site Supporter
It's been hot here and most times Xander hates the big floor fan. He came into my room and flopped on the keyboard for a short time.
Next thing I knew he was gone from the disk. I happened to look and he was on the floor in front of the fan happy as a clam.

Vito

Site Supporter
It's been hot here and most times Xander hates the big floor fan. He came into my room and flopped on the keyboard for a short time.
Next thing I knew he was gone from the disk. I happened to look and he was on the floor in front of the fan happy as a clam.
It doesn't take them long to suss out the cool spots, little Lola was very wary of the fan but now she'll happily sit in front of it, Scotland has been having weather way hotter than usual, so the guys have been enjoying lots of water play with their new paddling pool.

Vito

Site Supporter
Got the gang a paddle pool as its so hot here in Scotland just now, they all like it, however I need to keep changing the water as Don Vito keeps having a pee in it, much to the disgust of Franco and Lola. :) IMG_2633.JPG IMG_2634.JPG