Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say -- A random thoughts/comments thread

Abby2932

Site Supporter
All 4 caught napping at the same time today -- a rare occasion.
I love how they love each other! Your cats are all so beautiful. I love Maliik & Juba's relationship.

I would feel so blessed if my cats had that bond. Malibu & Kali were not really buddies, more like roommates. Malibu was a "people-cat" and only liked to snuggle with humans. When I brought Kali home as a kitten, he would not let her snuggle with him, even though she tried (in the beginning). I think he taught her to be that way too so I don't see her snuggling up to or grooming a cat. Maybe Odrick will be able to charm his way in though :big grin: I guess we will just have to see!

Sean

Site Supporter
Anyone play the game called "Try to make the bed"?
Bella has never done this. I was making a bed in the extra room
and I could not keep her from under the sheets and then the
blanket or the top coverlet. Frustrating but still fun fun funny.

All 4 caught napping at the same time today -- a rare occasion. I got so much stuff done without help from the spotted terrors.
That is all too funny. It’s like the shell collectors wandering out onto the beach before a tsunami.

Anxiously awaiting the conclusion to this chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk