Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanna say -- A random thoughts/comments thread

Sean

Site Supporter
I found some old videos of the boys that I had not done anything to other than move
them from the camera to the computer and then they sat until today. i went ahead
and posted them to Youtube and placed a link in the Savanah cat and kitten video section.
if you want to see what the boys looked like at about months old. I still miss them and
most likely will not get over that any time soon.

The little gems you find when rooting around in your computer's hard drives.

Sean

Site Supporter
Bella is not much into a cuddle also.
Xander is the cuddling one in the house. Mind you it's left shoulder only.
Don't ask me why it's just how he is. I tried moving him to the right and
it just does not work. Just a few moments then he is back over to the left.

Zazu hasn’t cuddled, as of yet. Once I wear her out with a wand toy, she will come lay and watch animal programs with me, tho. We have snacks, and she chatters at antelope. I won’t mind if she’s not a lap cat - already have a 15lb Bearcat, the lap is full! - she has a sweet, curious, responsive, and playful personality which is what we wanted. I do feel like she’s going to be a lover once she grows up some, our interaction so far has been very similar to Ninja as a kitten - with more hissing, LOL.

Funny about the shoulder thing, Sean, isn’t it? Bear has to go to the right shoulder, and be placed with front legs over the shoulder. It looks like I’m wearing a large fur sash when I hold him.