Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The All in One Toy Thread - Post your cat's favorites

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Best toy, ever! Zazu (f2) shreds regular cat toys in minutes, so we started buying dog toys. This is her fave, and ours. She savages it several times a day, and it still looks fairly new after a month of use. B84B2BC8-0C7E-46DF-8A2F-98AAF066F4F1.jpeg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
That looks like a great toy! Do you remember what it is called, and what company manufactures it?

John Popp

Site Supporter
I love that! Dooley loves chewing the crap out of stuff and goes through a Kong XXL Extreme about once a month. He's just got himself to a point where he can have supervised play with stuffed mice so this would be ideal for him.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
That looks like a great toy! Do you remember what it is called, and what company manufactures it?

KONG is the manufacturer, the toy style is Wubba. They have several sizes and colors - the one pictured is a large (roughly 12”).

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
I love that! Dooley loves chewing the crap out of stuff and goes through a Kong XXL Extreme about once a month. He's just got himself to a point where he can have supervised play with stuffed mice so this would be ideal for him.

Dooley will probably still shred it if he’s a strong chewer, the fabric is pretty dang strong, though, so it’ll take some time.

John Popp

Site Supporter
Dooley will probably still shred it if he’s a strong chewer, the fabric is pretty dang strong, though, so it’ll take some time.

Dooley's a very refined chewer, with a highly sensitive tongue. My guess is he'll like it and the fabric in some cases will prove more durable than the hard rubber Kong. Trish was excited as well when I showed her the pictures because we are so limited on toys that will work for both of them.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Dooley's a very refined chewer, with a highly sensitive tongue. My guess is he'll like it and the fabric in some cases will prove more durable than the hard rubber Kong. Trish was excited as well when I showed her the pictures because we are so limited on toys that will work for both of them.

I was looking over our KONG stock yesterday - aside from the Wubba toy, most of the KONG Ballistic series has that same/similar durable fabric and stitching.

Ninja-n-Bear

Site Supporter
Finally got a decent shot of Zazu thrashing her Wubba - still by far her fave toy. We got the large size - she’s about 8.5lbs at 7mos - they make bigger ones.
E97BDDBD-6F3B-43BD-B971-D70B246091D1.jpeg

Jenni

Site Supporter
This is a great idea! Iniko has officially reached her destructive phase; no toy stands a chance. The more she goes outside with me (in a harness) the more destructive she is becoming with her toys when back inside. I will have to give this a try!