Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I just wanted to share..

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
I'm getting married in two weeks!!! So I might be kind of freaking, and super excited.. and really really stressed out! Thank ALL THINGS HOLY I have seven week old SV babies to escape the stress and play with.

Oh, and my amazing future husband already surprised me with an early wedding present... A LARGE SAVANNAH PENDANT FROM FAZIO'S! :3 Yeah, I'm spoiled.

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations!!! And what a beautiful gift, now I am obsessed with that website and thinking of getting the small sterling savannah pendant for my anniversary next week :)

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
Melody, I just did some looking around on your lovely website and noticed you mentioned Carol's name- I got my baby Vivi from Windhaven and she is absolutely darling. I'll be getting a cheetoh boy in November! Loooove her kitties!

Melody Waara

Spotlight Savannahs
Melody, I just did some looking around on your lovely website and noticed you mentioned Carol's name- I got my baby Vivi from Windhaven and she is absolutely darling. I'll be getting a cheetoh boy in November! Loooove her kitties!

Thanks!! And yeah, Carol is awesome. I've gotten several pretty babies from her - and she's really been there for me during some breeder hardships. Can't wait to see your Cheetoh!! :)

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
I've fallen so in love with our SV that I'm tempted to say I want another SV instead of the Cheetoh, but my husband thinks it will be interesting to have one of each. Your kittens are beautiful as well! Carol has been very supportive, Vivi had a rough time after her spay surgery and she calmed me down. lol I actually designed her new Cheetoh website: http://thecheetohcat.com/

You ladies must have the life, kissin' kitties all day! :)

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
The Cheeto site is nice looking, but my iPad doesn't see some of it (video link not there in Safari).

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
Congratulations! My husband says the key to a successful marriage is to never fall out of love at the same time. One of you will pull the other from the "down" and be the reminder of why you married to begin with. My tip is the most important element of a marriage is being friends. Best friends. I was married young and have been married a long time. Our friendship has gotten us through rough patches and made the great times fantastic. To this day, I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations Melody!! Sounds like you have quite the man there! Not to mention great kittens :up: