Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love giving my cats new toys!

D.J. Carlberg

Savannah Child
Well I washed the cat's Kong turtle scratcher. Don't do it ;) Now I must replace it and I saw the thread on this toy wanted to let everyone know there is a promo code for 20% off orders over $100.00 for PetSmart So it looks like they get the turtle PLUS!! The code is 3LCC13. You can use it for your online order at PetSmart site. Happy shopping!

M

MK Anderson

I have the kong treat toy. They have to work at getting a treat out its a great toy. They all work hard at getting he treat out.

D.J. Carlberg

Savannah Child
Tx! I added the catnip treats and the dispenser to my growing cart! Jacq I LOVE my Tasin grinder!!! Sooooo much better with the right equipment. Now I need to find a larger container than my Paula Dean 12 qt stockpot for mixing! The little pigs eat about a qt a day :)

M

MK Anderson

I looked at that one but could not imagine a treat they would eat. Ideas? ( they eat raw and that would NOT work :)
I use the raw dried treats. uggg i cant remember the name and I throw out the wrapping part. they love them. Chloe has it figured out I have to be careful how many I put in there. lol

M

MK Anderson

When I go to the pet store again I will let you know! mine eat raw too and love these treats!