Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I really need to buy a camera soon.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Yeti is darkening up and beggining to show spots!

As soon as I can get some good pics they will be posted here.

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
I feel somewhat scammed by this post...I read the title, but the first teaser line had me believing that I would get to see some (probably poor quality) pictures of some spots. But no...upon clicking I see that I will have to wait. *sigh*

NikkiA

Site Supporter
WooHoo!!
Glad to hear he is coloring up!
When we bought our Mickey Blue Eyes (his A1 was Laos), he had no spots at all. He has grown into a really lovely (IMHO) spotted boy.
As a side note, I contacted Martin recently, and he informed me that they sold in the summer of 2013. . . I hate to say it but the A1 I bought our boys from is not the A1 that is currently in existence. . .

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Tort the Teaser, we can neither refute nor confirm your contention that Yeti's got spots until we see the evidence. Your lack of a camera is causing high anxiety for those of us who have been loyal members of Team Yeti from the beginning. I am going away now to pout for a bit.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Agree to all of the above! It's high time we see some new pics of your furbabies!!

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Let's look at this situation. First we have a thread title implying less than good quality kitty pictures. Next, there is a claim that spots are appearing on a particular cat. Then there is some hucksterism about posting in the future better pictures.
Right behind this is the call out about the misleading title, and then the masses chime in about not seeing the anticipated pictures, and suffering serious anxiety issues as a result.
Lookie here, Tort. Whip out the cheap cell phone you probably have and snap off a picture or two of the alleged spots of said Yeti. This will help put down the firestorm of anxiety you have unleashed upon the community, until such time your pity plea brings in sufficient funds to purchase an appropriate optical device of your satisfaction.:rolleyes: :p

s&jdavis

Savannah Super Cat
Maybe you just need some light in your house...my camera phone does just fine if I open the cave blinds every once in a while ;)