Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will not change the name; Eddie died just before christmas.

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Snuggled in with his "mom" I know he felt safe & cared for. My sympathies to Kelli- the other "mom".

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Kelli said "mom" laid on him. Thanks, I needed a hug. I have spent almost 2 months buying for him especially & now I'm supposed to pick a new boy...not so easy, I'm still hung up on my first one.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Oh no...I am so very sorry :(

This does happen rarely. This is one of the reasons I won't offer kittens at that age...3.5 weeks, or two weeks old in the case of the offered replacement F5 kitten, but I understand if you were waiting for that particular litter to be born, and had a deposit already in place....

Take your time to grieve for Eddie. Don't make a hasty decision concerning another baby. The next kitten you choose will have to feel right for you, too..with the same hopes and dreams you had for Eddie....

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
As an RN I understand the grieving, as "me" I'm surprised @ how upset this has gotten me; I never got to actually SEE him but my hearts broken. Thanks to all of you for understanding.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Unfortunately, you are not alone. A little over 4 years ago my wife and I wanted to give a wedding gift to my son. Beautiful F3 boy, who had a seizure and died less than a week before leaving the breeder. We had seen and played with this kitten. Truly heart breaking.