Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

In My World....

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
What a good mom :) Emily is a lovely young lady and you have every right to be extra proud! Family comes first, always....she will remember these special times you were there!

That's a very nice pic of you both, too :)

admin

Paige
Staff member
I have been quiet lately, it is because I have been doing play week with my daughter Emily who does Junior Theater. Play week takes over our lives. Anyhow, here we are on opening night. Closing night was Sat., and they perform two shows a day for four days.

Awww....what a great Mom you are ;) Emily is a very lucky girl! She is very cute and looks so happy!!! And yes, she will always remember...

Wyldthingz

Savannah Super Cat
I said no to Theater this year for that reason. My girls school do it as well. They get to use a local theater and their drama coach is brilliant. It is only a k though 8th school but they do two musicals a year!

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Looks like you both had a blast. What wonderful memories you are forming. I must say that Emily is growing into a beautiful woman. She looks just like you with dark hair! Great pic.